Open enrollment 185 days per year! Enroll now..........
Creative Pathways Preparatory Academy offers a low-cost private school umbrella option to Florida families choosing to educate their children at home. We serve students in grades K–12 and offer year-round enrollment. Our services include record keeping, FLVS enrollment, possible dual enrollment opportunities, diplomas, transcripts, assistance with Florida Bright Futures Scholarship applications, free student and educator identification cards, support, and more!
We have added Homeschool Reporting Online to make your record keeping easy! http://www.homeschoolreporting.com/
- Free to our umbrella families ! Evey family enrolled with our umbrella will get this service
- Record grades, track attendance, record lesson plans, standardized test scores, portfolio activities and immunization records
- Flexible record keeping can accommodate various homeschool styles
- Generate student transcripts immediately
- No software to install. Access and update your records, at any time, from any online computer
- Offsite electronic storage and backup of important student records
a. Go to www.homeschoolreporting.com
b. Click the Sign Up link
c. Select your school from the School dropdown
d. Complete the required information
e. Click the Submit button
As an umbrella option for your child’s learning needs, you can educate your child the way you wish, with your beliefs or desires intact. Once enrolled in CPPA you will be considered a private school student. We have a wide range of programs to choose from. Get basic coverage or use our complete online homeschool virtual academy with all affiliated accredited courses. Online Academy
k-5 25.00 Registration per student (non refundable) Tuition costs- 100.00 per year per student ( With this program, the parent is in charge of grades and report cards. It is also mandated by the state that the parent must report attendance. Flvs now offers our k-5 students to participate.
k-5 Basic Coverage
5-8 50.00 Registration per student (non refundable) Tuition costs- 150.00 per year per student (With this program, the parent is in charge of grades and report cards. It is also mandated by the state that the parent must report attendance via online or mail.
FLVS courses are included up to 6 courses at one time)
6-8 Basic Coverage
9-12 75.00 Registration per student (non refundable) Tuition costs- 200.00 per year per student With this program, the parent is in charge of grades and report cards. It is also mandated by the state that the parent must report attendance via online or mail.
FLVS courses are included (up to 6 courses at one time)
Student will receive a diploma from Creative Pathways Preparatory Academy
Don’t go it alone! Get under the CPPA Umbrella… If you are currently home schooling and you would like to begin with the CPPA Umbrella program, it’s easy to do.
TO ENROLL WE NEED THE FOLLOWING ON FILE:
1. Birth Certificate
2. School Entry Health Exam (must be dated within one year of enrollment date) Students may be exempt from the requirement upon written request stating objections based on religious grounds.
3. Certification of Immunization- Private schools are required to have on file form DH680 certification of Immunization or form DH681 Religious Exemptions for immunization.
4. High School Transcripts- It is required that Creative Pathways Preparatory Academy has copies of your students high school transcript (If you have them) Official transcripts are NOT required for enrollment.
5. Completed and Signed CPPA Application
Download forms below.........
Coming soon......coming soon
|Immunization & School Entry Exmpt form (use this form for both)|
|File Size:||44 kb|